- We work without hierarchy and are anti-authoritarian: everyone's input counts, we take decisions in consensus, tasks and roles rotate, we actively oppose power structures, inside and outside our movement.
- We are against all forms of oppression: all forms of oppression are interrelated and all are important. The liberation of humans, non-human animals and the environment is inextricably linked.
- We are therefore also anti-speciesist. Although speciesism - discrimination based on species - is one of the many forms of oppression, we mention this specifically because speciesism is still normal and even legal in our society.
- We want livestock farming as a whole abolished. We are not advocating for welfare improvements. Animals have intrinsic value, and do not exist for humans.
- We are against any violence against sentient beings. This means that we never hurt humans or other animals emotionally or physically. This includes (sexual) harassment, bullying, shaming, etc.
- We are against capitalism, because (it) capitalism is (about the) exploitation of humans, non-human animals and the environment.
- We strive for ecological sustainability: we want to make a positive impact on the world and the environment.